A new AP Spanish Language and Civilisation test is on the horizon.  We have had a challenging schoolhouse yr and while the College Board doesn't seem to understand the struggle students and teachers have experienced, nosotros must try our best to prepare for a "normal" test.  Nosotros must rely on each other, we must support and aid our colleagues.

In this webinar I share ideas on how to fix our students for presenting pace by footstep so they tin can be prepare for the AP Castilian Language examination Cultural Comparing section.  I talk about how to guide students in club to fix good and well organized cultural comparison presentations.  I essentially share what I practise and have washed in my classroom where kids experience comfy and ready after scaffolding every part of the procedure.

Here is the webinar recording:

Click HERE to get the Presentation´s PDF

Click HERE to access the blog post I mention in the webinar, where you tin can find a Complimentary activity plus a complete resource with examples for all units.

As always I welcome questions and kind comments.  Please feel free to contact me should you desire me to share my feel and ideas with your World Language teachers.  Just transport me an email to diego@srojeda.com

Checkout my workshops page HERE


DIEGO OJEDA´S five Hour ON LINE COURSE:

ENHANCING YOUR AP SPANISH INSTRUCTION IS Here!

Delight CLICK Hither TO LEARN More.

READ Hither SOME REVIEWS FROM SPANISH Language EDUCATORS Like You, WHO ALREADY TOOK THIS COURSE.

THIS IS AN AP Grooming COURSE THAT IS Great FOR ANY SECONDARY SCHOOL Castilian TEACHER.